G. Martin Booth III
President, Director, and Co-Owner
- Registered Geologist in NV & CA (#192)
- President and Director of GDA since incorporation in 1978 with focus on resource assessment, drilling, feasibility studies, and project implementation
- Consulting Geologist from 1968-1978 to the geothermal industry as well as petroleum and mineral assessment and exploration
- Exploration and Project Geologist for Superior Oil International for 8 years
- M.S. Geology – University of Nevada – Reno
- B.S. Geology – Franklin & Marshall College
David L. Mendive, P.E.
Vice President of Engineering, Director, and Co-Owner
- Professional Electrical Engineer in NV (#4851) & CA (#9117)
- Vice President of GDA since incorporation in 1978 responsible for supervising and coordinating engineering work for projects and clients
- Part-time instructor at the University of Nevada – Reno, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department and the New Mexico State University, Electrical Engineering Department
- M.S. Electrical Engineering – New Mexico State University
- B.S. Electrical Engineering – University of Nevada – Reno
Lawrence H. Green, P.E.
Project Manager and Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Professional Mechanical Engineer in NV (#7834) & CA (#31631)
- Project Manager and Mechanical Engineer with GDA for over 17 years involved in all aspects of geothermal power facility development and direct use projects
- Operations Manager for Empire Energy LLC responsible for all aspects of operation and maintenance at the Empire Geothermal Power Plant in Empire Nevada as well as management of all staff and consultants
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering – University of Nevada – Reno
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering – University of Nevada – Reno
* Upon request, GDA would be more than happy to provide you with a current resume for any of our staff members. Contact us for more information.