G. Martin Booth III
President, Director, and Co-Owner
- Registered Geologist in NV & CA (#192)
- President and Director of GDA since incorporation in 1978 with focus on resource assessment, drilling, feasibility studies, and project implementation
- Consulting Geologist from 1968-1978 to the geothermal industry as well as petroleum and mineral assessment and exploration
- Exploration and Project Geologist for Superior Oil International for 8 years
- M.S. Geology – University of Nevada – Reno
- B.S. Geology – Franklin & Marshall College
David L. Mendive, P.E.
Vice President of Engineering, Director, and Co-Owner
- Professional Electrical Engineer in NV (#4851) & CA (#9117)
- Vice President of GDA since incorporation in 1978 responsible for supervising and coordinating engineering work for projects and clients
- Part-time instructor at the University of Nevada – Reno, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department and the New Mexico State University, Electrical Engineering Department
- M.S. Electrical Engineering – New Mexico State University
- B.S. Electrical Engineering – University of Nevada – Reno
* Upon request, GDA would be more than happy to provide you with a current resume for any of our staff members. Contact us for more information.